About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Kid Survey

This is funny. I saw it on someone's blog. Try it yourself. Interview your kids and see what their answers are. Here are my oldest 3's answers. Wade doesn't talk enough to interview him.

1. What is something Mommy always says?
(k) Brush your hair.
(w) Go to your room.
(p) Come out when you are done being in trouble.

2. What makes Mommy happy?
(k) Us getting along
(w) Flowers, I mean new babies
(p) Hugging you and kissing you, like this . . . (kisses me)


3. What makes Mommy sad?
(k) Us not getting along
(w) fighting
(p) When you play with stuff on her desk

4. How does your Mommy make you laugh?
(k) After Wade says something, she repeats it, and I laugh
(w) tell us jokes
(p) Do anything silly.

5. What was your Mommy like as a child?
(k) She looked like me when I was younger
(w) like me
(p) She liked animals

6. How old is your Mommy?
(k) 33, is that right?
(w) 33
(p) 43

7. How tall is your Mommy?
(k) 12 inches, no wait, 15 inches
(w) 80, wait, hold still, I need to go look for something (runs off. . .comes back ) 14 feet
(p) A long way

8. What is your Mommy's favorite thing to do?
(k) scrapbook
(w) go to Del Taco
(p) scrapbook

9. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
(k) shops
(w) I don’t know
(p) She does quiet time and things kids can’t do. (Like climbing walls that don’t have holds)

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
(k) her scrapbooking
(w) being my mom
(p) the circus

11. What is your Mommy really good at?
(k) scrapbooking
(w) counting to 14
(p) scrapbooking

12. What is your Mommy not good at?
(k) taking us to Disneyland without another grown up
(w) looking at babies when her eyes are closed
(p) falling off the bed

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
(k) takes care of the kids
(w) nothing, oh actually, work around the house
(p) to do her hair

14. What is Mom's favorite food?
(k) fish (not even close)
(w) Del Taco food
(p) zucchini

15. What makes you proud of your Mommy?
(k) She loves me, no wait, that she wins at scrapbooks
(w) not fighting with my dad
(p) that I make her have quiet time

16. If your Mommy was a carton character who would she be?
(k) Jimmy Neutron’s mom
(w) Miss Chocolate (me: did you just make that up? Him: ya. . .)
(p) Dora

17. What do you and your Mommy do together?
(k) go shopping
(w) go to Target and buy birthday presents
(p) sleep

18. How are you and your Mommy the same?
(k) we love each other
(w) we both fight
(p) we are as tall as each other

19. How are you and your Mom different?
(k) I’m not as tall as her
(w) I fight more than she does
(p) We have different color eyes

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
(k) I just know it!
(w) because she just does, and she gives me presents
(p) because I ask her and she tells me.

4 comments:

Tena said...

those were the best answers ever!!! So cute!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Jen, I got to copy this onto my blog. I LOVE it. The answers were so cute and telling!!! Great blog Jen.

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

SO darn cute! love it!!

Vauri said...

Jenny your kids are very funny, Jay and I were cracking up, esp at Weston's answers! Love it!