About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Experiementing with makeup

When Ema was here the other day she asked if she could put makeup on the girls. Or maybe it was Kylie asked if Ema could put makeup on them. I can't remember. Either way, this is not what I had in mind when I said yes!

First, Ema did the make up on Kylie, Ella, and Payton.


The kitty


The butterfly


The owl

Then Wes, not wanting to be left out, wanted a turn.

The football player (the grid is supposed to be the facemask)

Then the kids wanted to do something to Ema. The plan was to each take a turn and she would wash her face in between (why did I ever agree to this???). Ella took her turn and Ema washed it off. Payton took her turn, Ema washed her face, and I washed the couch covers. Wes took his turn,







And Ema was done! That was just too much. Kylie was sad she didn't get her turn. They had used all the makeup already, and Ema's poor face had enough mistreatment. Kylie will have to take a turn on another day.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh!! I don't know what else to say besides that!! hahaah!

Jackson 3 said...

Oh, that is so funny! Poor Ema's face is right! She's lucky she's still young and doesn't have hormonal skin!! LOL....that's too funny. I like Wes' face mask too. When I first saw it, it looked like that guy on the cover of those "Hellboy" movies, whatever those are...

Tena said...

That is classic