About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Weston!




Yesterday my big boy turned 6. I can't believe that he is that old already. He starts kindergarten in just a few weeks. I was reading somewhere about kids starting school and one mom said she wished she could go go back to the hospital and start over again. I'm not sure I would go that far! I do miss him being little. He grew way too fast for me! He is in many ways still a little boy in a big body. I am excited to see how he does in school. I am excited to see him grow and learn.

We love you Wes! We hope you had a very happy birthday yesterday. Enjoy being 6 buddy!

2 comments:

Tena said...

How is that even possible! Happy Birthday Weston!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Weston you are my buddy. Enjoy being 6 Love you Grandmadot