About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

He climbed onto the kitchen counter!!!!!!!!

I watched him do it too! He pulled out the stool, stepped on the first step, leaned over the seat, and pulled his legs up. Then he got to his knees, leaned over to grab the counter (it was about 1 foot away since he pulled out the stool), and stood up. Then he noticed i was watching him and sort of jumped from the stool to the counter. I thought he was going to fall! All the time I was saying, "Wade, no, Wade, no!" and running over to him. As I got closer he started to quickly crawl away from me towards the other side of the island. I got to him and grabbed his ankle. He was laughing the whole time! SO pleased that he just gave hi momma heart attack.

Now the stools are up on the island!

And is is standing on the couch now!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the Twilight thingy. Where did you find that??

connie said...

I was hoping there were pictures!!

Jackson 3 said...

Ah...how funny!! fun age huh? Eli thinks "NO" is the funniest word ever!

Tena said...

Baby M is doing the same thing Jenny, I feel your pain! The other two never did this, so it is tiring and nerve wrecking!!