About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blog Roll

A few people have asked me why I don't have links to other blogs on my blog. Frankly, I read too many and it would take too long to type them all in. I was too lazy. Until today!

I was updating some things on my blog and realized I could import my blog lists from Google Reader Genius! So I now have links on my blog! I have them divided by the 4 main categories that I read. The only trick is that I didn't want super long lists down the side of my blog (I read way too many blogs to list them all). Only the 5 most recently updated blogs in each category show up. The lists should change often.

If you want to know if I read your blog, then update yours! Your blog will then show up on my blog roll!

If you do that and yours doesn't show up, then leave me a comment and I'll add your blog to my list!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I updated my blog and it didn't show on your blog roll. I guess I'm not a friend...:-( hahah!!

jennmom2000 said...

Yes it did! Maybe you are just too fast to check. You are at the top now.