About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

An Aunt Again


He is here! Baby Adam was born at 3:04 in Utah to Greg and Jess. He was 7 lbs and 20.5 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great.

The proud big brother!


My mom is there for the birth and is helping take care of Dylan. I told her to give him a squeeze from us as he just got his world turned upside down (in a good way).

Congrats Greg, Jess, and Dylan! Welcome to your life baby Adam. Your CA family loves you already.

More baby love. . .









This one is my favorite!

2 comments:

Jackson 3 said...

what a little cutie!! He looks so skinny! Long & skinny. I like the pic with the light in his face, he looks so mad that the lights on!! I also like the picture with greg & his boys!! So cute!? I wonder what Dylan thinks!

simon and amy said...

It is so funny to see Greg all grown up now. I still think of him being 16 years old. Adam is so darling and your mom looks gorgeous!