About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Monday, March 17, 2008

School Foundation District Award Night

A few weeks ago Kylie brought a letter home that said she was being honored with an award and the presentation was on a certain night at the local junior high. We didn't know what it was all about but were still pretty excited that she was getting honored. Grandma Dot was here visiting and we had Grandma Holly, Grandpa Gene, and Aunt Julie (Uncle Dustin was at school) come with us all to the awards ceremony.

We realized when we got there that one child per class per grade level is selected by their teacher as the outstanding student/citizen of their class. What an honor! We are so proud of our girl. She loves school and her teacher can see that in her.

Thank you Kylie for making me proud to be your mom! I feel very priveledged to have you as my daughter. I love you!


Kylie with Officer/Brother/Mister/Board Member Bridgewaters. He presented her award to her. He just happens to be a family friend and we got a picture before the ceremony started.

We came straight from taking pictures at Target so the girls are matchy matchy. Payton was excited to be at sister's award.


I think Kylie was way more EXCITED though. Look at that smile. We sat right behind her teacher and I think that hyped her up a little too.


All the Eastwood kids with their principal, Mrs. Brush.

Kylie with her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Reed. We love Mrs. Reed!

I am so proud of you sweetheart! I hope you continue to love learning.

6 comments:

The Blakes said...

Congrats Kylie!!!

Angela said...

You must certainly be the proud mom! Jenn, your kids are adorable; I especially love the pics of Wade on the grass. :)

Dana and Chase said...

oh wow! mrs. reed was my first grade teacher back in the day! i love it!

Melanie said...

I think that's the same award that Evan got last year. Pretty cool huh?? Way to go Kylie!

connie said...

Good Job Ky!! what a gal! so proud of you. I hope to see you soon baby
auntie connie

Tena said...

WTG Kylie!!! Such an awesome award!!!