About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

February











I have left out so much stuff recently. We just had to say good bye to Grama Dot last Thursday. Everyone was so sad. We had so much fun while she was here and did so many fun things. I wasn't really able to post alot while she was here so this is our Feb in a quick glance. I'll do March in another post.

Wade now bounces in his swing if he isn't tired enough to sleep. All the kids (except Wade) love doing the monkey bars. Even Payton likes to do them and she is so HIGH up. Scares this poor mom to death!

Wade likes to self feed and he has experienced lots of new foods. Here he is trying cous cous. He also likes to stand by the tub and watch anyone that is showering. Consequently, he gets a shower too.

Lastly, this is the edible arrangement that Steve got all of us for V-day. It was super yummy!

So there are some random shots from last month. I have a few more but they need their own post!

2 comments:

JessWilson said...

Fun Pics of your kids Jen! I can't believe how big they are all getting and I don't think I've ever seen a picture that little Wade doesn't have a big smile on his face!

That Valentines arrangement looks so good! Great job Steve!

jennmom2000 said...

Did you see the grass pics? He was not happy then, lol.