About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kids of the cousins





This is Dori's little girl Bree and Gina's little boy Eli with Wade. Wade and Eli are 6 days apart and Bree is a few weeks younger than that. We love getting the baby cousins together to see how they play.

Gina and Deon, we are really going to miss seeing you as often as we do. I can't believe you are taking Wade's little buddy so far away! Maybe we can come visit you in NYC. That would be cool. We will definately miss you all!

Dori, Bree is in our prayers! We can't wait until we can visit you this summer.

5 comments:

JessWilson said...

Love the pictures! We really wish Dylan could live closer to the cousins on the Wilson side....maybe someday! Also, I Love the new layout of your blog - so cute!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Love it Jen. Wade is growing up too fast.

Melanie said...

Cute babies!!

LOVE THE BLOG!!! Teach me! I am so blog-retarded!!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

The title of this entry has thrown me til right now- I really thought when I saw this yesterday that you had made a typo. Now, I get it- those 3 babes belong to cousins! Sorry I doubted you Jen! lol

Jackson 3 said...

How cute!! I haven't been on bloggin' in a while! I havent' even seen these pics before!! I can't believe we have to move away either! Maybe not NY but it will be far I'm sure! You will totally HAVE to come visit though! no questions asked! We'd love it.