About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Friday, February 15, 2008

9 months


I can't believe that my baby is 9 months old already. Whaaa!!!! He is a great crawler and loves to stand along the furniture.

We just got back from the pediatrician. Wade is now 19 lbs (25th%) and 28 inches (50th%). At least he isn't 17 pounds anymore. He was 17 lbs from the time he was 4 months until he was 8 months. We were dealing with a milk/soy allergy. I'm pretty sure that he has outgrown that though. He seems to tolerate anything I eat now. His reflux has slowed down too. I think all those issues will be behind us soon.




He eats almost any food now. Most times its more well received than this clip shows!

He is just such a fun baby and we really are blessed to have him in our family. Everyone loves him so much.

No comments: