About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Friday, February 15, 2008

2 answers

1. How did I get my blog to look so cute?
When you snoop around you can find out lots of things. One thing recently was a blog with cute backgrounds on it. Here is the link:

http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

hehe

So I went there and followed the directions. The directions are on the right part way down. I could do it so I'm sure you all can too!

2. What recipe did I use for the rolls?

Again, snooping can help you find lots of things. I found the recipe on someone's blog. Here is the recipe.


Rolls from Michelle S.
1 C milk
2 T yeast
½ C shortening
1 C warm water
½ C sugar
1 tsp sugar
3 eggs
about 6 ½ C flour
2 tsp salt

Melt shortening in milk over low heat and cool. Dissolve yeast in warm water with a little sugar (about 1 tsp). Beat eggs in a large bowl until foamy--that is the key...mix the eggs really well. Add sugar and salt. Next, add milk mixture. Add yeast. Stir in flour. Dough will be a little sticky. Let rise about 1 hour. Roll out on floured surface. Cut into Parker House, crescent, or cinnamon rolls. Let rise until doubled in size. Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown. (about 15 minutes, a little less maybe)

This made 20 rolls for me and you saw the size. I could have easily got 24. Thats what I will aim for next time.

found on this blog http://whowantsdinner.blogspot.com/

No comments: