About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Rose Parade

I love the Rose Parade. This year I went with my kids, my mom, my brother Greg, sister in law Jess, and my 2nephews to see the floats before the parade. I took over 80 photos! How is that possible. I didn't even take that many on CHristmas day. I uploaded many of them to slide.com

Here is a slideshow to see some of the work that goes into these things. They are so amazing in person!

2 comments:

Kimberly Mitchell said...

Hey I went this year to help decorate the floats! I looked through your pictures though and didn't see me. :) I worked on the Bayer aspirin float that was Wizard of Oz themed. That would have been so funny if you saw me and Wes there. Good times!

JessWilson said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for the great times while we were in California and we can't wait to see you in February!