About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

True Love

One night I was watching TV in my room when Wes and Payton went into the bathroom. I thought they were messing around with stuff in there and I heard the blow dryer. I got nervous that they were doing something wrong. I decided I needed to check it out and see what they were up to, so I opened the door and this is what I found:







I had to include the second video even though its sideways. What Weston says is priceless. How does he even know about highlighting?

btw, I didn't give him any lemonade, lol!

2 comments:

Jackson 3 said...

Oh my gosh! I'm cracking up right now! That is too funny! I love that Wes even had her flipping her hair over to get the underneath! And Payton patiently let him dry her hair! Too cute!

kori said...

haha-that is too funny!