About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged Twice

First, I was tagged by one of my most favorite people ever! My super friend Angela (we were BYU roomies and I miss her more than I like to admit)

So Ang, this is for you!


I am: a wife and mother
I want: more time in my day
I have: a beautiful family
I dislike: cigarette smoke
I miss: my Utah Aunts
I fear: backing over any of my kids
I feel: tired (its 10:30 pm)
I hear: Oprah on my Tivo
I crave: nothing right now
I cry: not often enough
I usually: am up by 7 am
I search: using Google
I wonder: if my kids will have great childhood memories
I regret: not going to Angela's wedding
I love: Steve
I care: about my family
I worry: about my kids' happiness
I am not: skinny
I remember: Roman Gardens and my fun roomates!
I believe: in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy
I dance: to make my kids laugh
I sing: Primary songs
I don't always: clean my house as much as I should, but after watching Oprah today, I realise that I do a he** of a lot better than many people!
I argue: too often
I write: on my blog and scrapbook pages
I win: scrapbook challenges
I lose: scrapbook challenges (its the only thing I play right now)
I wish: I could overcome my weight problem
I listen: to my husband. all. the. time. (he wishes)
I don't understand: why we don't always get the desires of our hearts (me neither Ang)
I can usually be found: at the computer or in my car (ditto)
I need: to go to bed
I forget: to always be patiet
I am happy: when the ones I love are happy (and when I have a Big Gulp!)

I tag however wants to play! Its a fun list and gets you thinking.

Second, I was tagged by a good friend in my ward. We are slowly becoming better friends and I love getting to know her better.

Vivian, this is for you!

6 Random Things

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you (Vivian tagged me).

2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).

3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here we go with the random things:

1. I am legally blind in my left eye. I have been since I was 10. Its never been a big deal. The only time it was ever even an issue is when I was 16 and taking drivers ed. I fell under the "handicap" clause and my drivers ed training was paid for by the state. Weird! Sees to me that the state wouldn't want to encourage seeing impaired people to drive, but what do I know?

2. I've had 5 cars since I turned 16. My dad gave me my first car, it was a hand me down. Then my parents bought me a Dodge Shadow (drove through all of college). After I got married, Steve bought me my long dreamed of 4Runner. When I started having kids I moved on to a MiniVan. Now that I have 4 kids I drive a true mom car, my suburban. I can't imagine driving anything else right now.

3. I wish I could have had these digital gadgets whe nI was in college that I have now, especially my digi cam. I have forgotten so much from those days. I wish I would have documented it better. I think thats one of the main reasons I scrapbook so much now!

4. I'm excited for Christmas! I know we will be scaling back this year though (who isn't). Looking at my house shows me that we do not NEED anything!

5. My kids LOVE cleaning the toilet. I take advantage of them, and put them to work. I know someday they will see that cleaning toilets isn't FUN! For now, I enjoy their zeal.

6. I love my husband! He is wonderful, a hard worker, loves his family, and is funny. Sure he has stuff he needs to work on, but who doesn't. I'm glad he is the leader of our family.

Now, I know I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but I won't. If you read this and want to play along, great! Message me and tell me you did.

Thanks girls for the tags. I liked taking time to think and write.

1 comment:

Angela said...

You're too nice. We did have a ton of fun together didn't we? Remember the jello in the toilet? and recording the Thursday night tv lineup to watch later?