About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Super Citizen

Today one of my kids got the Super Citizen Award. Guess who???





Come on, guess???





You want a hint? Its one of the 2 older kids!







No, not that one! The other one!






And I have photo proof!












This has been a long process. I'm so happy everyday when I pick him up and get a good report. Its so much better than last year, or even the beginning of this year.

Now, let's see if we can get the same results in Primary!

9 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh what an awesome feeling! I bet you can't stop smiling just thinking about it!

Vivian said...

That is awesome! I completely understand the whole thing about being so excited about getting the citizen award. Here's to hoping Silly does just as well as yours.

Melanie said...

Yay Weston!! I am so happy for him! I have really seen a change in him!

Vauri said...

yea for Wes!!! And you!!

BubbaandM said...

Way to go Weston! He is such a joy in my primary class!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Wes you are #1 in my book! I wish I could be your teacher.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of him! He is a fun little firecracker! Tell him I said congrats!

Deb said...

Hurray for Wes! Pure excitement at its best.

Bubbles said...

Hey Jenny, I still haven't heard from you about the book thing. Can you email me? Please!!?? I would love to do it. meg1472@yahoo.com Melissa