About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun on vacation


Lisa sunscreening Wes at Wild Island

Kids waiting to go play.

At the Nugget

Hotel carpet is the best!

P with GDot at the Nugget pool.

Spinning at a Fallon Park.

P on the spinner.

Wade spent alot of time in his stroller. He is such a good baby to just sit there. The problem is that if I let him get down then his feet sores get really nasty. They get bad if he wears shoes too. So since I didn't want to deal with bloody little ankles he had to sit in the stroller.



Swimming at the Fallon indoor pool.

Wes loves the big diving board!

Kylie likes it too.


P loves swimming like the big kids. She starts lesson tomorrow. I know she will do great. She already thinks she can swim.

2 comments:

Tena said...

awww, I love seeing all of the pictures, looks like the kids had a lot of fun things to do

The Stockards said...

What fun we had while you were here!