About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

To copy Jess again

I know not all of you read Jess' blog (my sil) so I thought I would share these on mine too. She posted a couple really great blogs with lots of cute pics from their trip down here with us. Since I'm still laptop-less and can't download my pics right now, I'm borrowing from Jess. I hope you don't mind Jess! Love you all and miss you tons.

And now for the plagerism:


The Stockard family invited us all over for a Christmas Eve Party at their house. We had lots of yummy appetizers and pizza. The cousins had a great time playing together and all the adults had fun watching and mingling.


Payton showing Dylan the skeeter scooter.

Kylie, Wes and Payton in their Christmas Eve jammies.


Dylan LOVES baby Wade. Dylan's still learning to be soft but sure wants to be right there with the baby and would get very concerned if the baby was crying.

CHRISTMAS! Julie and Dustin did a awesome job as the Santa's handing out the presents. It was Dustin's first Christmas as part of the Wilson Clan and he sure fits right in.

The whole group....


2 comments:

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Okay- this is the only time I will say this (don't quote me or I will get in trouble at work!) WOW- i am so glad you plagiarized this so that we could enjoy your Christmas pictures too. The only thing better would be getting to spend it with you guys. **THANK YOU Steve for the OC Register- by far the best gift I received since moving to Fallon- nothing against my small town gossip column/ no, I mean newspaper of course!

Angela said...

Jenn,

Yeah! I can peek in on your family now. I love reading blogs and you are now bookmarked. You look great and your kids are adorable. I hope to keep in touch with you!!