About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Christmas at Disneyland


Wes and Payton with Tweedle Dee.

The castle all lit up with snow.

My camera has a cool feature I just figured out. You can select one color to come through and the rest is black and white. Here is a pic during the parade of Belle and the Beast. I took a lot of pics using this feature during the parade.

Here is one selecting red taken on "Its a Small World."

Small World all lit for Christmas.

Payton at the parade. See how cool the feature can be! I love it.


Wes and Ky at the parade.

The reindeer when I selected their fur color to come through.

Waders with Gma Dot.

We had lots of fun this day at Disneyland. I think CHristmas time there is my absolute favorite!

A few more pics for fun too.


Wade loves Disneyland!

Inside Small World.

Genie during the parade.

Conderella, my favorite!

Another inside Small World. I love the snowflake tree!

4 comments:

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Thank you for adding a post- we need our cousin fix. I check all the time w/ my girls!! I love the camera feature- can you show me how to do it on mine?!?!? I might have to get your camera- We tend to get everything you get! We like to copy you :o) We love and miss you so much. Kylie- will you call me, I am so hungry for girl scout cookies- yummers

Tena said...

okay, I have to know what camera you have? What is it called on your camera, wonder if mine does it. Man reading a manual really would be helpful huh?!?! LOL
Loved all the pictures Jenny

Melanie said...

Cinderella is your favorite?? I don't think I knew that!! She's mine too. It was the theme of our wedding!!

jennmom2000 said...

I have a Canon PowerShot. Its really easy Tena! You should check the manual or I can just show you sometime!