About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween


Here are mine. Aren't they cute? Payton is a nurse, Kylie is a ladybug, Wes is a pirate, and Wade's costume was too hot to wear inside so he just has a ghost shirt on.

Wade was just worn out! The others were almost done too. We spent 90 minutes at the mall trick or treating and playing games. They kids got so much candy and had great fun.

Then we headed out with Daddy through the neighborhood. There were so many kids out this year! We walked for awhile and headed to my mom's street. More kids over there. Man, we got so much candy. We filled a file box full to the top! What should I do with it all? What would you do?

I'll tell you what I did. First the kids and I sorted it. I threw about 1/3 of it away, donated about 1/3, and put the last third high in the cupboard. I think I might need to get rid of that last 1/3 though. I can't be eating it and its just too tempting. Anyone want some candy? I have all the good chocolate stuff left.

No comments: