About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tasha's Craftiness

In my ward when I was growing up a super cute little family moved in. In that family there were three little, adorable girls (and 2 little boys, followed by another cutie girl later). I got to babysit these little girls a few times and now these cuties are grown up mommies with blogs! One of them is giving away some crafty cuteness! I want to win it, but I thought I would tell you about it too so you could have a chance of winning. Here is a link:

http://creationcorner.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy-february-giveaway.html

So CUTE!!!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

You are sweet! I hope you win too :) Thanks for entering. And you shouldn't be scared of fabric. It really isn't that scary :) But, you do awesome at paper crafting. I am not as good in that area. But, I do love it!