About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

More partiers


Just do me a favor and click on this picture to make it bigger. Look at Kylie's face! lol Can you see what she is holding? Its one of those HUGE Japanese beetles that Grandma Wilson used to tell us only come around when you cry or scream in the pool, lol! She was trying to be brave, but she won't pet a dog???


This is the cutie baby that the mama couldn't let sleep! Cute!!! This is his older older sister.


This is the baby girl that got the boot when this little guy joined the family. She is the littlest sister of the family, but now she is a big sister too!


They were so excited that he woke up!


This mama loves her baby!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love those pictures of my kids! Can you email them to me?? Pretty please?!? :-)