About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

October Update

I realize I have been a terrible blogger for the month of October. You know why? Because I haven't downloaded any pictures recently. I knew it had been awhile when I went to take pictures today and my memory card was filled after just 3 pictures! That was 215 pictures not downloaded and still on my card. So I'm going to try to catch up and post a few things that are a bit dated.

Meanwhile, if you haven't checked my other blog, go look. bindingmemories.blogspot.com
I have excited scrappy news!


Kylie and Sydney after Sydney's baptism (Kylie was so excited, her special day was the very next Saturday)

Me, Carrie, and Melanie

All the kids after the baptism

The night of Kylie's first Activity Day. She was so excited! 10/8

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

Hey Jenny, I found your link on Carrie's blog. She says you have a book exchange club you belong to. I would LOVE to be a part of that!! Can you please give me some info? meg1472@yahoo.com