About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Monday, September 22, 2008

In case you don't read my other blog

Martha just announced a new contest at SD4U. I would love to win and you could help me out. Here are the details copied from the website:

Here is a Halloween contest for you...if you complete the following assignments:

1. Bring 3 new people to the site - when they introduce themselves have them indicate who refer them
2. Post 4 Halloween Layouts, recent or not
3. Answer the following questions:
What is your favorite candy?
What is your favorite costume?
What do you do for Halloween?

Your Prize, a Guest Designer Position for October and a free Special Edition Halloween kit, using the beautiful Paper line from Cosmo Cricket!

The DT will review the entries and select TWO Guest Designers

Thanks for your participation and Good Luck! Contest will run until next Tuesday Sept 23rd and I will announce the winners on Wednesday Sept 24th



So I can handle posting the layouts and answering the questions, but I don't know about the 3 new people. I don't even think I have 3 people that read this blog. But if I do have any friends that want to join me over there, I would love to have you. Come and play with me over there!!!! Its fun! I promise.

Here is a link! SD4u

Tell them jennstock sent you!

4 comments:

connie said...

you know I will do it.. just not sure where to leave my "Im new and looking around and Jennstock referred me" comment

jennmom2000 said...

Leave a comment in the introduce yourself thread. Thank you Aunt Connie!

edgy said...

i wish i could help you out, but i don't do much for hallowee! i do like your blog though, your pics are fun!

Carol said...

love your blog design! you've got a cute family!