About Me

My photo
Lucky, blessed mom of four, wife of one. Its the best day ever!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Weighing In


I took Wade to the pediatrician for his 1 year well baby check today. He has officially doubled his birth weight, finally! It only took all year. He now weighs 20 lbs 2 oz (15%,with diaper on, lol) and is 30 inches (50%). Developemently, he is meeting his milestones but I need to teach him to clap. He is behind in his clapping skills. SHe was pleased with his walking.

There was one concern though. Most of you know that we have been dealing with a milk/soy allergy and allergy induced colitis. I was dairy and soy free for awhile since he is a nursing baby. I reintroduced dairy through me and no more allergic colitis, but he is having severe excema. Dr. K thinks his is too bad to be treated with hydrocortizone or even something from the pharmacy. We have been treating it with daily lotion and Payton's creme, but its not helping. She referred us to the pediatric allergist. I'll call tomorrow and make an appointment.

Other than that little bump, our boy is growing well and is very happy. He is an easy baby. I hope he stays easy now that he is a TODDLER!

1 comment:

Jackson 3 said...

yeah! Go baby Waders! I have Eli's appt tomorrow. We'll see how he does!?? I love this pic of his teeth!! It's so cute.